Hello Bloggers,
Finally I think my brain has landed ......one giant leap for me...THANK -YOU soooo
much ANN.The open button has finally been clicked on in my brain & hopefully I won't have anymore meltdowns.With a "bit of luck" the human error please try again page will appear.This afternoon with Ann's help I have sucessfully posted a photo,live feed,podcast, & my i google home page.
One nice thing we are all in this together from me the computer novice to the head honcho & from what my ears tell me we all get lost in the wilderness at times.
Have a happy weekend bloggers.
Cheers,
Pollyanna
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done Pollyanna! I spent ages trying to post my igoogle page into my blog. Your'e so right we are all in this together and we all have our good and definately not so good days, but that's all part of the fun.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Pauline! I'm impressed at how you have stuck with the learning with determination. That's what will get you the rewards and skills. I have a challenge for you...can you get a feed into the righthand column of your blog?
ReplyDelete