Monday, August 31, 2009

STILL HERE

Hello Bloggers,
Remember me,2 weeks ago I was on cloud nine well I fell off & landed on my head &
made my hair go grey.I am to post comments about my experiences with photos & flickr,wigets & gadgets well ...............God loves a tryer & he certainly must LOVE me alot infact I don't think there is much love left for anyone else.
It has been 2 weeks of highs & lows.Istill feel like the little girl reaching up for the rosy red apple on the high branch of the tree & being just out of reach urghhhhh.I managed to google gadgets to my igoogle page but as for flickr its lucky it hasn't been flicked off the face of the planet but i'm still hear trying and i'll see you all on thursday .
Bye for now'
Pollyanna

No comments:

Post a Comment